Project Services Specialist Senior Associate
Project Services Specialist - Senior Associate
This position provides project support to the Audit business unit relative to the administration of reports using specialized software as well as assistance with other prospect and client deliverables. This position is responsible for subject matter expertise in the administration and training on specialized software including following consistent format standards and processes. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. The position requires technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications. Reports to the Project Services Leader and is a member of the Global Services Team.
Project Services - Document Preparation, Proofing and Finalization
- Support financial statements using specialized software to accomplish editing and formatting revisions and administer more complex customization of templates based on requirements.
- Coordinate workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
- Develop, edit and format letters and other prospect and client deliverables.
- Create, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Create and distribute various communications associated with report work and business processes.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Research and document information using various Internet search engines and sites.
- Coordinate the production of reports and documents, including scanning, photocopying, binding, assembly and delivery upon completion.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests.
- Conduct training on processes and navigating in systems and work tools to maintain consistent practices.
- Create/maintain processes, user guides and other work tools, including communicating updates and maintaining information on site for future reference.
- Establish and encourage process improvement to provide effectiveness.
- Provide assistance and help answer questions on processes, formatting and utilizing software, systems and work tools.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work and type are tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Support various projects from start to finish using Microsoft software and other firm systems or web-based applications including working with others to ensure quality and timely completion and document management.
- Five years or greater of project administration work experience in a professional services and/or consulting firm environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business administration or related field or greater than five years of relative project administration experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, web-based applications, and database solutions is required along with the ability to quickly learn other programs and applications as needed. Expertise in using CaseWare and CaseView software is preferred.
- Microsoft Word expertise with technical competence and experience formatting large-scale Microsoft Word documents using various styles with multiple page layouts, tables/charts/graphics and headers/footers is required.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting terminology preferred.
- User knowledge of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, multi-functional devices and LCD projectors.
- Experience conducting training sessions and creating associated materials focused on processes, standards and sytems/software application usage.
- Highly effective and polished oral and written communication skills and competency in grammar and attention to detail.
- Excellent project coordination and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete client work and projects.
- Process oriented, highly organized, accurate, quality focused with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects to proactively respond and keep business leadership apprised of critical issues.