This position provides project support to the business units relative to the administration of reports, letters, presentations, proposals and other prospect and client deliverables. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. The position requires a high degree of technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications. Assist with local office operational areas such as front office, meeting services and mail. Reports to the Office Manager and is a member of the Global Services Team.
Project Services - Document Preparation, Proofing and Finalization:
- Prepare, edit, format, proofread and process reports in specialized software (CaseWare and CaseView) or Microsoft Word using styles with multiple page layouts, headers/footers, graphs/charts/tables; and utilizing firm procedures.
- Oversee workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
- Develop, edit and format letters, spreadsheets, proposals, project resumes and all other client deliverables from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Prepare, edit and format PowerPoint presentations using advanced features and functions.
- Write, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Craft and distribute various communications and client correspondence associated with client report work and business processes.
- Create, edit, and use standard templates in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain a filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Research and document information using Internet search engines and sites.
- Oversee the production of reports and documents, including scanning, photocopying, binding, assembly and delivery upon completion.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to actively respond to daily issues and requests.
- Conduct training on processes and navigating in systems and work tools to maintain consistent practices.
- Create/maintain processes, user guides and other work tools, including communicating updates and maintaining information on site for future reference.
- Establish and support process improvement to provide effectiveness.
- Provide assistance and help answer questions on processes, formatting and utilizing software, systems and work tools.
- Utilize systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work and type are tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Support projects from start to finish using Microsoft software, firm systems or web-based applications, working to ensure quality and timely completion and document management.
Local Office Services
- Provide assistance with front desk administration, conference room scheduling and catering upon request.
- Assist with scanning, photocopying, binding and assembly of documents as well as U.S. Mail, FedEx and courier services.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Five years or greater of project administration work experience in a professional services and/or consulting firm environment.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred in business administration or related field.
- Extensive background and technical competence formatting large-scale Microsoft Word documents using styles with multiple page layouts, tables/charts/graphics and headers/footers.
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, web-based applications, and database solutions. Able to quickly learn programs and applications as needed. Thorough knowledge preferred of CaseWare and CaseView software as well as Microsoft SharePoint and Visio.
- User knowledge of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, multi-functional devices and LCD projectors.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting terminology preferred.
- Highly effective and polished verbal and written communication skills and competency in grammar and attention to detail.
- Excellent project coordination and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks to complete client work and projects.
- Process oriented, highly organized, accurate, quality focused with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects to proactively respond and keep business leadership apprised of critical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and report trends and make collaborative recommendations.
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills with ability to apply logic to find solutions while learning and making revisions using software applications.
- Strategic awareness and ability to bring ideation and efficiencies to projects and processes and champion efforts related to change management and operational effectiveness.
- Ability to handle key assignments of confidential nature, exercise a high degree of discretion and maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, internal and/or external to the organization and respond to client service issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to understand and closely adhere to the brand and quality standards and procedures established by Crowe.
- High energy level with excellent social skills and ability to function in fast-paced, high stress situations attributed to tight deadlines and multiple client needs or team needs.
- Desire to leverage technology to solve business problems.
- Ability to guide others on use of software, tool and process and utilize both technical and social skills to assist clients.
- Open to new challenges and opportunities and continuous learning.
- Reliable and dependable with an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime based upon project work and peak busy times. Estimate an annual average of 5% overtime.