The position will support the development and implementation of best practices in project controls as an integrated part of the Program Management Support Services all requiring: quality oriented, client-focused mindset and strong presentation, verbal and writing skills, scheduling delay analysis experience is also a must.
The senior scheduler will report to the scheduling manager and is responsible for the timely review, analysis, administration and reporting on monthly schedule updates from multiple contractors and other scheduling tasks as assigned..
The senior scheduler will also support the contracts group in analyzing time related changes, providing project management with timely sound/objective analysis of the Contractors’ submitted Time Impact Analysis (TIAs).
- Specific duties include: reviewing design and construction drawings and plans, analyzing and developing detailed project schedules using standard coding and work breakdown structures; determining and analyzing critical paths, conducting schedule performance reviews, participating in constructability and risk analysis, generating graphical and tabulated reports in order to demonstrate and analyze contractors’ performance and progress, providing specialized scheduling services such as what-if scenarios, evaluating time impact analysis, and supporting contracting and change management teams, and generating weekly, monthly and quarterly schedulereports.
- Extensive knowledge of core project control concepts (WBS) CPM based scheduling.
- Prefer a Candidate with strong skills in risk assessment and command of cost and resource loading of schedules particularly on large design-build projects.
- Applicant must have in-depth experience with Primavera (P6), Acumen Fuse and similar databases and an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Applicant should be quality and detail-oriented with demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The position requires a “hands-on” analytical, pragmatic self starter, who demonstrates leadership and promotes teamwork and organized problem solving.
Bachelor Degree in engineering or related discipline, with a minimum of 10-12 years of scheduling experience for design and construction of heavy civil, preferably, rail transit projects.