Less than 5 years experience • Engineering Services
The Project Analyst will be responsible for completing project work related to business programs and initiatives related to a business integration. This role, under general supervision, will complete tasks and activities with various cross functional resources including manufacturing/supply chain, Quality/Regulatory and Finance. In particular, there will be multiple work streams with commercial teams including Inside/outside sales, Marketing, Managed Markets/Dealers and Customer service, across different business units/geographies/venders. The role will be assigned projects by the assigned PMO leader.
This role will also be responsible for organizing activities which will include project meetings, documenting and managing action items and deliverables, developing and updating presentations for projects and program status’ in addition to ensuring completion of assigned projects to an agreed upon schedule created by key functional contributors from the team.
- Creating and maintaining detailed project schedule(s)
- Developing professional detailed project documentation
- Providing status updates to leadership
- Interfacing with cross-functional groups, aligning priorities to achieve a common end goal
- Providing input to team engagement/motivation strategies
- PMP certificationpreferred
- Prior work experience in medical devicepreferred
- ExperienceSAP and Microsoft Project (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience with efficiency/ workflow analysis including Six Sigma training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present information to cross functional audiences and management.
- Commitment to working in a collaborative and dynamic research field.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills are required for management of multiple projects; Adaptability to rapidly changing priorities.
- High degree of initiative and self- motivation.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific data
• Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline, cross cultural environment and levels of organization
• Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
• Prior experience in a medical device manufacturing environment
Bachelor’s degree with 1-2years Project/Program (i.e. analyst or management work) experience within a regulated industry (e.g. medical device, aerospace/defense, automotive, pharma)
Master’s degree with 6+monts Project/Program (i.e. analyst or management work) experience within a regulated industry (e.g. medical device, aerospace/defense, automotive, pharma)