This position performs Project Control activities and/or supervises the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as Control Team Leader on small projects and provides direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel, or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office.
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) schedules or cost control programs
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to schedule or cost impact or delays
• As a Lead Scheduler analyze schedule, review delays, propose schedule recovery alternatives and presents them to internal groups as well as the client
• As Lead Cost Specialist maintain the cost system and provide required reports
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Other duties as assigned
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) yeardegree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and ten (10) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to fourteen (14) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Possess practical experience in the use of the automated cost or schedule management systems
• Must have had leadership roles as a Control Team Lead (CTL) on a small-sized project or cost or scheduling lead on a large project
• May need to travelinternationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters.