$80K — $100K *
The role of the Project Scheduler is to plan, coordinate, and schedule project activities to ensure alignment with project and client requirements. This role assists in the creation and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules and assists in facilitating project planning and earned value analysis activities to ensure a cohesive plan is established that lends itself to the identification of deviations from planned and foretasted performance as well as the implementation of effective corrective actions.
What You Will Do:
• In conjunction with the Project Manager, and with input from the cross-functional team, generate, publish and maintain an accurate Master Schedule, using MS Project, showing the tasks and resources required to deliver on-time, per customer requirements and milestones.
• Provide hands-on development of layered schedules detailing how a specific project is progressing including how the project contributes to overarching program requirements and objectives.
• Set and maintain the baseline schedule and track all changes to the base lined schedule.
• Perform ‘what if’ scenarios within the schedule and conduct critical path and task dependency analysis.
• Liaise with cross-functional project team members and project manager to obtain required data to update schedules, including remaining work and estimated completion date (ECD) for planned tasks and coordinate status reporting processes.
• Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, and other project management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• Champion and support continuous Risk Mitigation and Issue Management through schedule analysis.
• Assist with establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidated view specifying dependencies and over/under allocation of staff between multiple separate tasks.
• Generate schedule reports based on planned vs actual work including earned value metrics.
• Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems and inform the project management team regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.
• Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews and various other schedule and status related meetings.
We are proud to be a partner to the public sector, a trail blazer in health IT and a passionate advocate for better health, better care and lower costs for millions of Americans. Innovation is core to our DNA and through our iCare program we invest in the well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live and work. You will be offered a solid compensation package which includes:
• Annual and Other Paid Leave
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
• Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• College Savings Plan
• Tuition & Training Assistance
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Referral Program
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Bachelors or better.
5 years: Minimum scheduling experience for software development projects.
Have experience with establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidated view detailing. dependencies and over/under allocation of staff between multiple separate tasks.
Have experience with documenting, training and enforcing evolving scheduling standards.
Have experience with integrating multiple schedules into a Master Schedule.
Have experience creating and augmenting project status reports, near term forecasts, summary activity/milestone reports, critical path, adhoc reports and presentations, etc.
Have a PMP certification, it would be “a plus”.
Can manage attendance of a schedule in parallel with schedule analysis activities.
An expert in various types of scheduling models with hands-on experience in developing, analyzing, maintaining, and tracking project schedules for large and complex projects using Microsoft Project 2010 or higher.
Have advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
Have working knowledge of critical path method scheduling.
Valid through: 11/30/2020
$250K — $500K+
17 days ago