As a key member of Pega’s consulting organization you will work directly with our Global 3000 clients to assess project risk, identity solutions and collaborate with technical delivery teams to resolve any issues.
In this role, you will:
- Perform the risk management processes which help to guide Pegasystems Service engagement teams through the delivery lifecycle from a business perspective
- Facilitate the following processes for the Americas region:
- Proposal Clinic support
- Engagement Triage
- Business Triage
- Technical Triage
- Situation Management
- Work to improve processes to ensure continuous improvement
- Evaluate and recommend internal tools to facilitate risk management process
- Assist in developing a governance model for the risk management program
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with the program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are a diplomatic and organized project manager with the ability to take complex technical problems and break them down into easily digestible solutions. With a fluent understanding of situation and risk management you’re able to clearly and concisely speak with senior management both internally and on the client side to keep them informed on where situations stand.
- 5 to 7 years of project/program management experience with IT software projects
- Comprehensive understanding of program management theory and team dynamics
- Strong process and methodology knowledge and experience for software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of delivery methodologies such as Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, Extreme, Agile and Six-Sigma
- Ability to influence and navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Demonstrated, appliedexperience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Up to 25% travel to client/other sites
As an and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any othercategory protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact .
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.