$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Resource Analyst responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), WBS Dictionary and Responsibility Assignment Matrix.
• Monitoring project funding for proper placement on contract, linking, and estimating anticipated exhaustion of funds
• Developing, analyzing, and updating complex project task plan documents (i.e. statement of work, basis of estimates, and cost estimates) using project history, actuals, and supporting documentation.
• Developing the project financial position relative to Institutional deliverables for the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), Institutional Business Forecast, Cost Phasing, NF533 reporting, and monthly/quarterly reviews.
• Developing time-phased budgets and EACs (may involve multiple work packages) in accordance with schedule plans; analyzing issues and recommending corrective actions.
• Conducting in-depth analysis of program/project performance (may include earned value)
• Preparing and presenting monthly/quarterly/yearly project financial reports.
• Participating as an essential team member on teams inside and outside organization, project, activity or function.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• 6 years of professional experience in project resource controls
• Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project planning and control principles and standards, including cost estimation, budgeting, and scheduling; performance measurements, including earned value, as required for the planning and implementation of complex projects
• Must be able to interface effectively with program/project management, technical organizations, industry partners, bypass centers, and Sponsor.
• Must be resourceful and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a strong user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Desired Skills :
• Advanced knowledge of Laboratory and NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
• Previous experience in a project team environment with project reporting, integrated cost/schedule planning, EVM, and various performance measurement techniques.
• Experience with cost-schedule baseline change control processes. Prior experience with Cobra, IBT, Data Extractor, Discoverer, and or OBIEE.
Valid Through: 2019-10-30