Ideal candidates will have a passion for service and travel with a background in analytics, project life cycles and tactical implementation. The candidate must also have a desire to measure, improve and simplify the customers’ experience and interaction with our products that provide measurable results with little supervision.
Candidates must be comfortable with the Agile process and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small. Some days you will be planning the roll out of enterprise initiatives while other days you will be diving into metrics or analyzing customer response data.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize and manage project work, lifecycles, milestones, and stakeholder expectations.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track performance by leveraging control techniques for existing product policies to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Work with various agile teams to improve the UI that articulates Priceline’s focus on a customer centric approach to servicing the customer.
- Drive continuous improvement to customerexperience policy and process through analytics and strategic data points while providing calculatedriskassessments.
- Dive into data to identify underlying performance snags or policy pitfalls.
- Produce actionable outputs and reporting.
- Drive a state of constant iteration and optimization through continued analysis.
- Immerse in the product and competition to stay abreast of industry standards and trends, review best practices and recalibrate as necessary.
- Work with the team to optimize all partner/client processes and ensure they receive equal service and satisfaction through professional and supportive interactions and effective resolution of escalated issues.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing online product management or related experience.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- An understanding of the e-commerce (mobile and desktop) landscape.
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, but also tactical daily execution.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Experience with SQL a must.
- Experience working in Hotel/Airline/GDS a plus.
- Humility; a constant desire to grow and learn
- BS/BA required.