Direct and coordinate the activities required to help develop a world-class procurement purchasing system. Provide leadership to the ERP Procurement implementation.
- Oversees and assists in the development of the ERP procurement system.
- Negotiates commercial terms and conditions with material vendors while consulting with legal department and senior management.
- Manages the qualification and evaluation process for vendors of materials, subcontractors, and service providers.
- Communicates and enforces procurement policies and procedures to project team.
- Oversees the development and review of all procurement analytics, reporting and deliverables.
- Manages the maintenance of records of goods ordered and received; oversees all Accounts Payable reconciliation.
- Monitors and oversees execution of the purchasing buyout.
- Maintains professional relationships internally and externally.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and legal terminology
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
- 8+ years' experience in construction procurement required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Leadership and influencing skills required. Able to identify, track and communicate project plan steps and actions.
- Team player with the ability to also work independently to meet fixed deadlines, goals and objectives.
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program