Project Planning & Control Engineer
We are looking for ????Project Planning & Control Engineer for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: ????Project Planning & Control Engineer
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 10+ years
- Experience in Oil & Gas Projects
- Experience in Primavera & Microsoft Project
- Ability to effectively apply project planning & control tools& practices.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex issues on scheduling impact in time and be able to recommend solutions.
- Reviews project schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other functional elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate / Forecast, WBS, and the Project Plan
- Have through knowledge of fast tracking, Crashing & recovery of project schedules.
- Understanding of Critical Path (CPM) and resource loaded scheduling processes, physical progress tracking, and earned value analysis.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Plan and Develop effective and proficient project plans for the assigned jobs as per their requirements and needful details
- Efficiently communicate with project team members & client?s representative for capital & turnaround projects details & ensure completion of projects according to the accepted standards of time & quality.
- Analyze schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts
- Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes
- Participate in developing Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
- Assist management in developing/reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and making sure needed actions/plans are implemented
- Develop and update project masterschedule for an overall view of the all projects activities and durations
- Develop resource plans, progress curves and forecasts, ensure optimum utilization of the resources in the project
- Update and monitor projects? progress on regular basis and communicate with the team about variances in report form
- Develop projects?reporting system and communicate to all stakeholders in approved frequency at regular fashion
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
- Above average knowledge of MS Excel, and be able to prepare & format report documents in MS Word and presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Project Planning & Control