Job Title: Project Planning & Control Engineer
• Experience in Oil & Gas Projects
• Experience in Primavera & Microsoft Project
• Ability to effectively apply project planning & control tools& practices.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex issues on scheduling impact in time and be able to recommend solutions.
• Reviews project schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other functional elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate / Forecast, WBS, and the Project Plan
• Have through knowledge of fast tracking, Crashing & recovery of project schedules.
• Understanding of Critical Path (CPM) and resource loaded scheduling processes, physical progress tracking, and earned value analysis.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Plan and Develop effective and proficient project plans for the assigned jobs as per their requirements and needful details
• Efficiently communicate with project team members & client’s representative for capital & turnaround projects details & ensure completion of projects according to the accepted standards of time & quality.
• Analyze schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts
• Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes
• Participate in developing Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
• Assist management in developing/reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and making sure needed actions/plans are implemented
• Develop and update project masterschedule for an overall view of the all projects activities and durations
• Develop resource plans, progress curves and forecasts, ensure optimum utilization of the resources in the project
• Update and monitor projects’ progress on regular basis and communicate with the team about variances in report form
• Develop projects’ reporting system and communicate to all stakeholders in approved frequency at regular fashion
• Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
• Adaptability to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
• Above average knowledge of MS Excel, and be able to prepare & format report documents in MS Word and presentations in MS PowerPoint
Project Planning & Control