The candidate will join the Propulsion Engine Project Engineering group under the TFE731 turbofan engine product line. The scope includes support of design changes, development testing, qualification and certification of various TFE731 engine models. The candidate will support the team in accomplishing and organizing various tasks to achieve budget and schedule milestones .
The role supports and/or is responsible for the following activities:
1. Support engineering projects associated with the design, development, qualification and certification of TFE731 engines and components.
2. Manage small cross-functional team to resolve variety of field related issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or other related Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
2. 3 to 5 years of experience in Project or Systems Engineering.
3. Experience in working on gas turbine engine parts or accessories
4. Basic use of MS Project, Excel and SAP desired
5. Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident due to export restrictions.