Project Accountant - VA #3854
Location Tysons VA
The position will be responsible for the provision of planning, reporting and analysis services, as well as general accounting duties, processing funding requests and providing commercial support for US Projects to help ensure their successful delivery and integration into the US Business.
These services include providing end-to-end financial projects support for the US Business, from initiation to development, to delivery, to integration / transition phases. Specifically, this will comprise business costing and monthly results analysis and reporting, as well as project budgeting and forecasting.
Review and challenge project managers on key budget assumptions and adverse cost positions.
* Prepare and execute month-end work papers and closing entries
* Prepare and issue intercompany invoices
* Monitor and report on progress against budget, forecast and otherfinancialtargets with ongoing development and refinement of key reporting metrics and presentation
* Identify trends, issues and opportunities and highlight them to the project teams.
* Develop and implement adequate governance and reporting tools for project financials and costs
* Provide reconciliation of sources and uses of funds to internal and external stakeholders
* Provide backup for otherfinance team members to ensure a consistency of service to our internal and external stakeholders.
* BachelorRequired Accounting or related fields, finance and or economics
* 4+ years of working knowledge in accounting or related profession
* 2+ years of working knowledge withreporting and compliance projects
* 2 + years of experiencewithagilereporting
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor Required Accounting or related fields, finance and or economics.
2. 4+ years of working knowledge in accounting or related profession.
3. 2+ years of working knowledge with reporting and compliance projects.
4. 2 + years of experience with agile reporting.
5. Include Salary Requirement.