HLW is an integrated architecture, design, strategy & planning firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Los Angeles, London and Shanghai serving clients around the globe. We are building the future from skyscrapers to the workplaces of today’s most cutting-edge companies. Our team is a diverse group of talented people that have a wide range of experience, interests and backgrounds. No matter where you are based, you will be working with a global team on a mission to create great and inspiring places. Be part of a design culture that fosters ideas and innovation.
Our Stamford, Connecticut office is recruiting for Architectural and Interiors Project Managers.
• Design team management
• Consultant coordination
• Design phase scheduling
• Internal work plans
• Design reviews
• Utilization, quality assurance and project profit and loss reports.
• 10+ years’ experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Commercial/corporate interiors or base building experience
• Proficiency in Deltek (or similar) accounting software
• Working knowledge of Revit a plus
• Degree in architecture or interior design
• Registered Architect a plus
• LEED AP a plus
• Media/entertainment experience a plus
Requisition ID : 1042