The Project Manager will focus primarily on providing Professional Services to customers. The job requires leading a team of consultants and customer personnel on implementation of Zuora. This resource requires excellent communication, leadership skills, time management, project planning and proven ability to drive a team, deliver project on time, present weekly project status report and monitor budget.
· Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity simultaneously
· Responsible for project planning, communication, budgeting, time, resource and customer management
· Ensure that issues and risks are identified and managed early in the process to mitigate surprises, risk to scope, cost and schedule
· Work closely and coordinate with internal and external teams on project deliverables
· Liaison with client team members and Zuora internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
· Strategic mindset with strong planning, analytical, negotiation, decision-making, workflow redesign and process improvement skills
· Self-motivated with high energy and strong self-driven work ethic
· Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
· Travel may be required on milestone basis.
· Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3+ years Project Management experience, managing implementation of financial applications
· ERP / financial application with Order to Cash experience is preferred.
· Ability to work effectively in a time critical environment and fast paced environment
· Ability to manage customer and team to drive the project with limited support
· Experience in customer facing consulting engagement