Project Manager: Federal Government / Military Projects
Bowhead seeks a Project Manager II who will be responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for a moderately complex TECHNICAL program. Incumbent is not responsible for P&L or business development, but is accountable to oversee results of multi-functional project teams.
-Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
-Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
-Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
-May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/otherprojects/missions/programs.
• Requires a Master’s Degree in multimedia or Information Technology PLUS a minimum of six (6) years’ experience.
• Supervise the program team and manages conflicts within different departments.
• Plans and sets program goals and milestones and develops risk management strategies.
• Defines resources and schedules for the implementation of the program.
• Clearly defines requirements and sets targets accordingly.
• Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing the improvements.
• Production Manager is the direct point of contact for the Contractor to the government with the authority to act or make decisions for the Contractor.
• Have experience running an organization of similar size, scope and complexity as the EMC.
• Be responsible for the supervision, overall administration, and coordination of workflow, priorities of work, and required services.
• Be the point of contact for all creative services including all details that require approval from the Contracting Officer (KO).
• Keep the COR informed and updated on all creative services including all details that the Contractor has accepted.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Ac