Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Project Manager, an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project. Our Project Managers acutely understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. They understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Project Managers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
What you’ll do:
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Partner with Account Management to manage scope and identify opportunities. Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising of, account management, production, content/social, finance and client representatives.
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress.
- Financials | Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. Build detailed project plans in accordance with budget.
Who you are:
- Leader | Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in an agency or consulting environment.
- Experience working with common project management tools such as Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- Comfortable leading team and client meetings, tailors communications based on their audience and level (technology, creative, finance, client, vendor).