Be involved in projects with our Nashville and Chatanooga, TN Teams and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project Manager for our Nashville, Tennessee office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains daily contact with client representatives or contractor's representatives to discuss project activities.
- Analyzes contract standards, drawings and data collected.
- Makes recommendations to project manager/engineers regarding changes that may be required with contract requirements.
- Monitors project activities to ensure adherence to contract requirements.
- Uses independent judgment to perform a broad range of complex technical and administrative activities requiring in-depth knowledge in area of specialization.
- Directs and assigns specific tasks to subordinates.
- Evaluates performance of other lower-level technical specialists or inspection team.
- Recognizes technical problems and applies standard techniques and procedures to resolve same.
- Other duties as assigned.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Registered Engineer in TN or ability to obtain PE
- A minimum of 10 years construction experience.
- Verbal and written communication abilities are essential towards both internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks, projects and control budgets
- Ability to work independently, take initiative & detail orientated
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks, projects and control budgets;
- Demonstrated ability to be a leader to junior staff;
- Ability to multi-task in a multidisciplinary environment; and
- Effective organization, prioritizing and time management skills
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP's Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP's health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
- Experience in utility coordination and management
- Familiar with TDOT Construction Policies and Procedures, particularly in Road and Bridge Construction
- TDOT CEI experience
About WSP USA