Overall management of individual DAS/WLAN projects including site survey, design, procurement, installation, testing/commissioning, and integration. Responsible for cost, quality, and schedule
Execute NACS PMO standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for project planning and execution activities including the following:
- Project planning fundamentals: initiating, planning, estimating, resourcing, scheduling and budgeting
- Prepare Project Roadmap with concurrence of all participating organizations and negotiate agreement with the customer, including identification of work and organizational breakdown structures, requirements creation and management, cost and material estimates, milestone payment schedule, risk and communication management plans.
- Manages execution of project
- Act as primary customer contact for project. Ability to clearly articulate design, installation, and operational concepts and solutions to customers and installers.
- Conduct recurring customer reviews addressing scope, schedules, issues, actions, risks and customer expectations. Set up reviews with carriers and eco-system partners as required.
- Work with procurement to insure material is delivered on time.
- Develop install SOW and negotiate price with installer.
- Manage installation.
- Manage testing of RF systems to include RF to fiber based, and Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDAs).
- Assist engineering in development of final acceptance packages for customer, carriers, and eco-system partners where required.
- Oversee integration with carriers and eco-system partners where required.
- Transition project to Day 2 support team after project completion.
- Manage Project control fundamentals: monitoring, anticipating potential problems, identifying project conflicts, taking corrective action, resolving issues, managing scope, schedule, cost, profit and budget, project reporting, quality review and assurance. Issue and communicate program status to leadership, steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Develop new business or expand the product line with the client as applicable. Manage customer enhancement programs including all bid and schedule estimates and management approval activities.
- Promote continuous growth of project management practices within the PMO and organization to achieve client and organizational objectives.
- Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- PMP, Six Sigma, Agile, SCRUM or related certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years RF/ Wireless Project Managementexperience within the technology services industry. Experience with in-building DAS and WLANpreferred.
- Experience with field test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and AirMagnet.
- Strong relationship management fundamentals: client relationship management; project team management; ability to work and motivate in a team environment and overall change management
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues.
- Effective writing skills are mandatory. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, MS Project, PPM tools, ERP, Salesforce.com, workforce management and cloud based technology systems.
- Able and willing to travel up to 25%.