$100K — $150K *
This position is within our Program Management Office, reporting to the Senior Director. The Project Manager works closely with the internal business vertical team (comprised of Implementation Managers, Business Analysts, IT Developers and IT QA Testers)& external vendors to keep deadlines and deliverables on track for the lifecycle of the project. Effectively acting as the internal cheerleader for the team. The projects can range from small enhancements, lasting a few weeks, to larger enhancements that run over the course of several months, including CRM experience changes, business and client reporting, lead and dialing platform updates.
What you need to be successful:
• 5+ years of project management experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally with different business stakeholders and team members
• Prior experience with Jira and Smartsheet
• Deductive reasoning/Critical Thinking Skills
• Be proactive and anticipate needs before an emergency erupts
• Analytical skills
• Must be able to manage up, down and sideways
• Needs to be a good team builder. A strong person who provides the substance that holds the team together in common purpose toward the right objective
• Ability to challenge, inspire, enable, model and encourage the team
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels. Clear communication about responsibility, goals, performance, expectations, and feedback
• Task delegation – should be able to judge your team members’ skills and assign the tasks in accordance with their strengths
• Good organization as well as solving problems under pressure
What we would LOVE to see!
• IT project management experience
• Project Management experience that touched a sales center
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment .
Valid through: 3/12/2021