Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions for their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
At Weston & Sampson, we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions tothe ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Drinking Water Project Manager will have 7 to 10 years of experience and be familiar with drinking water system planning, design and construction administration for water supply, treatment and distribution systems. Working knowledge of Federal and Massachusetts regulations related to drinking water is required. Must have experience in dealing with multiple projects and clients along with managing technical, budgetary and client aspects of projects. Mentoring staff and project business development is key.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- E. license in a New England state is required, and a P.E. license in Massachusetts is preferred.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a related position required
- AutoCAD, GIS, modeling experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required to client meetings and project sites, must have valid driver’s license