Direct work in a large-scale project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution - 3 years required; 5 years preferred
Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related required
Business and management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
Proven ability to oversee people and processes to achieve objectives
Ability to build strong business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze workflow and processes to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
Interpersonal, conflict management, and negotiation skills required, including strong human relations skills to supervise and develop assigned employees effectively
Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong computer skills
General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
- · Employee required to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day.
- Employee required to sit and drive a vehicle to perform their job.
- Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
- Employee required to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Employee required to calibrate precise measurements.
- Employee required to problem-solve.
- Employee required to communicate with the public.
- Employee required to manage other employees.
Responsible for coordinating activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of large projects.
- · Directs and manages project development from beginning to end.
- · Defines project scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- · Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
- · Estimates resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- · Drafts and submits budget proposals, and recommends subsequent budget changes.
- · Negotiates with other department managers for acquisition of required personnel.
- · Determines and assesses need for additional staff or consultants and makes appropriate staffing adjustments during project cycle.
- · Sets and manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- · Delegates tasks and responsibilities to personnel.
- · Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within project team.
- · Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- · Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- · Tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- · Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential concerns, and devises contingency plans.