LJA is an employee owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation, and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 35 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
As an Project Manager the prospective employee serve as a Project Manager on water and wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Plan, coordinate, design and direct projects with many complex features consisting of wastewater treatment plants, water supply plant design, sewage lift / pump station and force main design, water transmission lines, and storm water lift stations for both public works clients and municipal utility districts.
- Water distribution modeling experience a plus.
- Participate in business development activities including responding to Requests for Qualifications.
- Ability to communicate and meet with various MUD boards to provide technical support to LJA Land Development Project Managers
- When requested, this position will also serve as liaison with the LJA Land Development Project Managers to provide technical guidance
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10 years of specialized experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships