We are looking for a Project Manager with clinical imaging, PACS experience using solid project management methodologies to coordinate deployment team activities. The Project Manager will schedule and execute customer deployment projects for all products, customers and partners. If that’s something that excites you, then may be the perfect place for you to make a difference.
The Project Managerworks within the Professional Services organization to schedule and execute customer deployment projects. The Project Managerworks closely with our customers, the Product Managers, and Customer Services (Support, Deployment and Support Engineers, Deployment Consultants, Trainers) to complete the deployment activities, aligned with our Quality Management System.
In this Customer Services role you will:
- Coordinate team activities using best practice project management methodologies and processes.
- Provide direction and leadership to the product deployment team
- Guide the deployment of Vital software effectively and in a timely and collaborative manner
- Accurately estimate work duration and resources requirements
- Report project status to the rest of the organization and customers
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Properly file and organize software deployment artifacts using available collaborative tools such as acceptance test plan, deployment design documents, statement of work, project plan, user manuals, training plan, decisions taken, etc
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Customer Deployment File (incl. release documentation, etc)
- Other duties as needed
What you bring to the team
We seek an enthusiastic Project Manager who is well organized and committed to the project goals.
- A Bachelor's or College certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience with PACS and strong clinical workflow knowledge
- Minimum 5-7 years project management experience, preferably in healthcare IT
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be organized and have an eye for detail
Nice to have
- Knowledge of healthcare standards is an asset (HL7, DICOM, IHE)
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Knowledge of French is an asset