Responsible for managing, directing, planning, developing and implementing the most complex projects or initiatives to accomplish goals and business objectives.
- Responsible for lead project management of the most complex/critical projects or leads in cross-functional projects with large impact to the enterprise.
- Provides comprehensive analysis direction for multiple concurrent mission critical projects.
- May manage multiple projects or other projects through other project managers.
- Spearheads and leads business unit projects by identifying, establishing and utilizing a wide range of Technical and business resources.
- Defines and develops the overall plans to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Develops the project management processes and methodologies to create specifications to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Creates the project charter, planning stage estimates and approval, communications plan, governance council packages and business case preparation.
- Uses approved project management techniques to track progress against planned targets throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Conducts project meetings.
- Directs team and monitors work efforts; identifies resource needs, performs quality review; escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for taking action to obtain resolutions of critical issues.
- Negotiates resolutions on project hurdles that threaten cost, schedule or project scope.
- May manage outside vendors.
- May plan and lead the execution of complex, cross-functional implementations or integrations (including Command Centers, issue management, escalation, management communications, KPI tracking and reporting).
- May investigate and develop resolution of complex business or project issues, including analysis, solution facilitation and development, approval, management communication, and implementation
- Responsible for being a recognized subject matter expert internally and externally within a discipline(s)/area and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services to senior management.
- Develops and delivers management and project-related presentations as needed.
- Provides feedback for process improvement, lessons learned, program enhancements, and strategic alignment with business or other programs.
- Eight to ten years bankingexperience as project manager with strong strategic management and planning expertise.
- Requires solid understanding and planning skills in all aspects of the system's/business project life-cycle, i.e., enhancements, user requirements, application configuration and usage using MS Project as the project planning tool.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering positive results in project work, including high quality implementations, cost savings, additional revenue, within time and budgetary constraints.
- Requires the ability to identify excessive cycle time and/or costs and develop alternative courses of action associated with the project's life-cycle.
- Must possess the highest level of technical skills and expertise.
- Must be fully conversant on issues and current trends as they relate to the banking industry's products and services.
- Aptitude to prioritize and analyze a list of measurable product or service characteristics along with associated target values.
- Ability to set and develop strategic goals and techniques for a project and effectively communicate this to all project team members.
- Proven ability to reach an audience through effective and clear presentations, writing skills and excellent communication strategies.
Requisition #: 10021910-WD