The task at hand?
- Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
- Responsible for all vendor agreements and other contract documents.
- Report to the Account S/VP’s on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 3-5 years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds - interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements.