Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
5 - 7 years
Posted 78 days ago
General Description of Position:
The Project Manager (PM) manages large projects and proposals of high risk and significant complexity for the Power Delivery, Field Services, Construction Management and System Studies practices in the Energy Sector. The Sr. PM manages assigned projects from the proposal stage through project completion. The Sr. PM will ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project and manage resources through the completion and issue of client deliverables on time and on budget as dictated by project scope and schedule. The Sr.PM is responsible for managing project budget and schedule via the change management process and keeping the project accounting system current with project contract value and estimate at completion values. Will be required to direct the activities of an Associate Project Manager or Project Coordinator. The Sr. Project Manager will maintain a high degree of external and internal customer service via clear and timely verbal and written communication and project reporting.
Essential Functions of the Position:
5. Project resource management including ensuring adequate resources are assigned to the project, monitoring and reporting of man-hours against budget, subcontractor management and procurement execution and tracking. Ability to manage multiple remote resources and coordinate activities across multiple offices.
6. Project financial management. Ensure the project's budgeted costs and profits are met or improved. Ability to strategize and implement methodology to increase project margins
7. Project schedule management including the development and upkeep of project schedules for projects of complexity. Ability to understand and schedule project construction including sequencing of critical milestones. Implement and/or direct the development of resource and cash loaded schedules.
8. Understand the requirements of Power Delivery Quality Control Program and ensure appropriate time, resources and schedule milestones are included in project planning and adherence during project execution.
9. Project administration including the proper capture and filing off all project documentation including, contracts documents, invoices, meeting minutes, project reports and communications
10. Effectively communicate to the client, project team and TRC management including timely accurate internal and external reporting, executing effective efficient project meetings and ensuring communication between all project disciplines.
11. Project safety, demonstrating safety is a priority via safety leadership, adherence to TRC and client safety policies.