Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success.
Must have a minimum of five (5) years full time equivalent (FTE) experience as a large-scale system implementation (over $10 million) Project Manager leading large teams to implement application lifecycle management activities including but not limited to, planning, requirements, design, implementation and rollout, knowledge transition, post implementation support; and ongoing project governance.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years FTE experience managing a large-scale project/system implementation in State governments.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years FTE experience developing project status reports for various audiences including executives and stakeholders.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year FTE experience maintaining an integrated project schedule which has consisted of a large-scale project with multiple implementation phases and/or a program with multiple projects.
- Project management experience on projects for the State of California using the California Project Management Framework (CA-PMF) and PMBOK®
- Project management experience with responsibilities on at least two (2) projects having used a phased implementation strategy.
- Experience using and configuring SharePoint for document management and enterprise project management.
- Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe) certified Agilest. The certificate must be active and not expired by the time of offer submission and certification must be maintained during the term of the contract.
- Experience utilizing SAFe practices (I.E. Program Incremental (PI) planning and Portfolio Management based on the value streams).
- Experience managing a large-scale project using an Agile system development approach.
- Hold a current Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification. The certificate must be active and not expired by the time of offer submission and certification must be maintained during the term of the contract.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum project organization methodology for a large-scale project, including performing forecasting activities from burn rate and velocity out of Agile organizational structures.
- Experience leading roll-out and knowledge transition (of at least two) large-scale system implementations.
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools (such as IBM Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System Next Generation (DOORS-NG), MicroStrategy, HP ALM, etc.)