Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's team. We are looking for a skilled technologist that is ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The assignment will be to manage the upgrade of Infor M3 server environments to a new software version. Moving from version 13.3 to 13.4. The primary focus of this PM will be to coordinate the efforts between a 3rd party vendor leading the upgrade and the internal resources that will support it, including IT and Business resources. The project will include the following:
- Work with Infrastructure PM to build out new server environments on which the upgrade will be installed
- Environments will include Dev, Test, QA, and Prod
- VM Windows Servers
- SQL Database
- Multiple integrations to other applications
- Coordinate work with Third Party vendor
- 3rd Party professional services with M3 expertise are being procured to lead the effort
- Coordinate meetings, activities and schedules
- Partner with Vendor PM to co-lead
- Work with BA’s, Business SME’s, and other IT resources to document regression testing scenarios and test cases and coordinate testing