Position type Full time / Permanent
Trilliant® offers a state-of-the-art, integrated intelligent communication plate for enterprises in the fields of networks and smart cities. Thanks to our three decades of experience and our most proven, globally compliant, secure, standardized, multi-technological broad-spectrum communication and software solutions, we are connecting the world of the Internet of Things (IOT). We prepare our customers for the future with innovative, open and secure software and communications solutions. We encourage our employees to achieve excellence, to work as a team, to meet their commitments and to be customer-oriented. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for development, career advancement and expansion of our business.
Trilliant is currently looking for a Project Manager with the production team. He will be responsible for managing projects for current and new products, spanning the entire product lifecycle. The project manager works in collaboration with the production team, engineering and product managers to set up the production process with our electronic manufacturers (EMS), including the validation of the assembly line and the final product, which will be rolled out across the world.
The ideal candidate is a great leader in delivering timely results and developing effective strategies. The aim is to ensure that all projects produce the desired outcome for our organization.
- Manage, organize and monitor development projects, from the definition of requirements to production
- Produce project schedules, budget, resource management, dashboard and other communication and management documents.
- Informing people at different levels of management of the progress of projects on a regular basis and on request.
- Monitor project performance indicators
- Develop good relationships with our suppliers (EMS).
- Decide on appropriate strategies and goals.
- Application of change, risk and resource management.
- Coordinate inter-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate the project with different stakeholders.
- Resolve issues of higher scope of projects
- Lead continuous improvement projects.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment to develop techniques of rigorous standards and high quality products.
- Ensure a strong enough leadership technique to spot technical risks, to improve quality and improve predictability of development.
- Ensure good coordination and collaboration between the different working groups.
- Ensure compliance with internal Trilliant standards.
- More than 10 years of experience in project management
- Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry in project management
- In-depth understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Jira, Big Picture, Confluence (a major asset)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skills required in electrical engineering (an asset)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience required
- Project management training or equivalent experience
- Good command of written and oral French and English
- Very good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Must be able to travel occasionally