Trianz is a global professional services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, Trianz is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everythingwe do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big Data & Business Insights
- Cloud Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have a Consulting background – 4 years minimum
- Prefer candidates that have worked at Cisco
- Background in Quote to Cash with Hardware and Software Technology companies is mandatory
- Will oversee 2 to 3 BAs in creating a Playbook for Order Management. The duties will include:
- Daily oversight of BAs in meeting with Subject Matter Experts to understand and document the desired process for Order Management. There are several “Offerings” to be documented, include Hardware, Software, Services, etc… It will also include renewal of Service and Software offerings.
- Responsible for the quality of the daily work and final playbooks behind developed
- Assure the right stakeholders and subject matter experts are available at the right time
- Managing the updates to Stakeholders in a timely manner to assure there are no surprises.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the area of Order Management processes and best practices.
- Ability to streamline processes early
- Experience in process documentation at multiple levels – Level 1 down to desktop procedures
- A playbook for Order Management will be the key outcome. This will provide all the details by role what is required to manage the Deal Management Process.
- Weekly status report submission will be required to update the team on progress to date on activities, refreshed timeline on key deliverables, issues/risks highlighted, and activities planned for the next week
- This will be a highly visible project, so professionalism and managing expectations and the experience is very important every day.
- Must have very strong communication & cross functional collaboration skills
- Must be very self driven & can navigate through unclear situations
- Strong Process understanding & documentation skills; - Visio, PowerPoint, and Word
- Presentation skills at Director level and above
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and our team
- Cisco knowledge preferred;
About this Practice: Business Digitization
The mission of the Business Digitization Practice is to help client leaders apply digitization paradigms to transform business models & operations with a clear focus on customers, partners and employees.