Job Terms: GC/Citizens Preferred but H1B transfer accepted & considered
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The Project Manager (PM) role shall maintain direct contact with the PRGM or as applicable with the Using Agency Project Manager.
- The responsibility of the PM shall include, at a minimum, the following:
- Perform day to day management of the project, identify issues and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ensure that work performed is within scope, consistent with requirements, delivered on time, and within budget;
- Monitor issues and Facilitate issue resolution.
- Provide up to date status reports as directed by the Using Agency Project Manager.
- The PM shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience including enterprise-wide technology projects
- for organizations whose volume and range of service responsibilities are comparable to the State.
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage existing reportees and other junior members of the team.
- Experience managing complex tasks with tight time constraints.
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and must have strong business judgment.
- Naturally accountable and responsible
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings)
- Strong technical proficiency
- Results orientated project manager with a proven capabilities of launching multiple concurrent implementations