We are looking for Project Manager for our client in ????Toronto, ON
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: ????Toronto, ON
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Note : Only for Canadian Citizen / PR
- Min 8year of exp
- Must be from Software background & Medical Device Domain,
- Drive engineering development projects involving a high degree of cross-functional coordination and problem solving
- Oversee and coordinate new product releases across different organizations
- Create and direct detailed project schedules, resources, and budgets from conception to market launch
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, resourcing, and budget
- Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques and metrics
- Manage stakeholder interactions and expectations
- Report and escalate to management potential issues and risks as needed
- Proactively anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk areas
- Ensure product development follows the corporate design control process, complies with applicable cross-functional and compliance standards, and meets all regulatory requirements
- Create/manage project documentation and maintain project Design History Files
- Lead cross-functional project teams, oversee activities of team members executing project tasks, and coordinate development activities between departments
- Ensure requirements are communicated and understood, and implementation responsibilities are assigned to appropriate individuals.
- Hold regular meetings to ensure team members communicate effectively and all project risks across the cross-functional team are identified in a timely fashion.
- Assist Regulatory Affairs by coordinating engineering efforts needed to support product submissions, license applications, etc.
- Participate in Corrective and Preventative Action activities as needed
- Participate in implementation of PMO process improvement projects
- Travelrequired up to 20%
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Engineering or other technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience of project management or project lead experience
- 5+ years of experience Medical Device product development and engineering of complex hardware and software systems
- Track record of delivering projects on time within a matrix organizational structure
- Demonstrated strong interaction and communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including time management, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and documentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent problems of diverse scope with diverse project teams
- Works independently, is self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition and drives for completion of tasks/projects.
- Strong proficiency in Office applications skills.
- Must be a team player, possess good listening skills, and easily learn new skills and concepts.
- Strong project mgt. background in Medical Device (Class II )
- Medical device knowledge of CE, FDA experience in ISO 13485
- PMP is preferred
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates