TMR Inc. seek a Project Manager to support our client in Washington DC.
- A technically proficient and professionally capable staff is established and maintained throughout the period of performance.
- Personnel turnover is minimized and individuals are motivated to achieve excellent and timely performance.
- Problems are avoided and unavoidable problems are resolved with little or no disruption to the activities performed under the SOW.
- The quality and timeliness of products and services provided under this task order are continually monitored to ensure improvement throughout the life of the task order.
- All resources used for the performance of work under the task order are identified, their roles clearly defined, and their relationship to the remainder of the organization established and identified.
- Required Active Clearance: Top Secret.
- Shall have a minimum of 10 (ten) years experience.
- Shall have experience providing project management support at an executive-level within a federal government and/or corporate environment.
- Shall have keen attention to detail.
- Shall have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Shall ensure that all·performance standards are adhered.
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.