We are seeking a Project Manager to help lead our small cell program, and other telecom projects in the Portland, OR office. The position manages the team performing the work related to the siting of small cell telecom sites in the right of way including: field engineering, site surveys, leasing, permitting, pole owner negotiations, municipal approvals and construction.
- Leading a team of 3-5, that are engaged in wireless site development work including real estate, A&E and construction.
- Financial management including budgeting and monthly forecasting, managing purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Managing the customer to ensure that realistic goals and expectations are both communicated and met.
- Scheduling and managing construction vendors to ensure that construction is completed in a timely manner and all quality/punch list items are rectified.
- Coordinating with internal teams to provide guidance and direction on deliverable requests and deadlines.
- Working with municipalities to acquire municipal consents and ensure permitting requirements are established.
- Strong employee management and mentoring skills.
- Financial management skills
- Commitment to professionalism and excellence.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of wireless site development and construction experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through to completion.
- Track record of successfully growing businesses – both existing and adding new customers.
- Ability to work independently and/or remotely with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to travel (day and overnight) within region of responsibility.
- Experience with time management, and ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently.
- Experience trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Must practice good judgment and take ownership in safety culture.
- Valid driver's license