$80K — $100K *
The role will build strong customer relationships with key individuals and teams across Elite and our clients in the US. The Project Manager is accountable for definition and delivery of 3E projects; 3E is a financial ERP targeted to professional services organizations, particularly law firms. This role will provide leadership throughout the project life-cycle to the project team and ensure that team members are motivated, develop their skills and experience and are effective as a team. The Project Manager is the primary client contact during implementations and is responsible for client satisfaction of same.
About the Role:
In this role as Project Manager you will:
- Delivers projects within budget, agreed timeline and scope, with quality; prepares regular status and financial reporting to the client; executes regular status meetings with the client and project team; manages day-to-day client relationship.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Champions the Elite Project Quality Methodology and the Express Services Package Methodology, both based on PMI principles, and ensures there project governance is put in place throughout all project phases
- Provides thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process as relates to project goals.
- Modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance.
- Plans and manages project activity to maximize commercial return for the company, ensuring a focus on minimizing lost and non-billable time.
- Ensures any change orders arising are discussed well in advance to ensure the customer’s expectations are managed effectively, and that the Sales account manager is engaged.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of all internal project management reports including milestone, backlog/financial forecast, resource forecast, status and other reports, as requested.
- Ensures accuracy in relation to recording of all time and expense related to the project, and the accurate and timely billing of same to the customer.
- Manages their own time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple projects.
- Meets individual contributor targets for billable hours, utilization, etc. as set from time to time.
You’re a fit for the role of Project Manager if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP or willingness to obtain PMP within one year of start date
- Five - eight years managing all phases of financial software implementations with teams of five to fifteen producing revenue of $500k to $3mm or more
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle, preferably gained by having undertaken a multitude of project roles over their career.
- Solid knowledge, understanding and experience of financial operations (GL, AP, AR, Billing/Invoicing, Operational and Management Reptg)
- Strong Leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching.
- Client-facing consultancy experience with a blue-chip or big-five professional services organization
- Ability to work in an environment of change and uncertainty with sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and diverse range of projects and activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- REMOTE, work from home with willingness and ability to travel 25 - 75%, depending on the stage of the projects under management
- Law firm financial operations experience
- Management of financial ERP implementations
- Previous experience as a project manager for a financial ERP software company
Valid through: 7/2/2021
$80K — $100K *
3 days ago