Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Clarity and PCM updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience.
Line of Business Description:
Contributes to programs/projects specific to Third Party change initiatives that have significant impact on how the company outsources business processes and consumes Third Party products and services.
The Third Party Oversight team provides a single point of oversight for Third Party Policy adherence and program execution across GT&O. This role will support and monitor the execution and performance of a project portfolio focused on developing the Partner portfolio to ensure successful outcomes, sustainable controls, and adherence with program requirements. The extended team supports planning, prioritization, and work-effort initiation for multiple programs and projects in cooperation with Control Functions such as Global Procurement. They also provide governance and oversight to ensure that GT&O adheres to requirements of the enterprise Third Party Policy.
This project manager will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on an integrated view of risks, milestones, issues and program change for the management of Partner relationships. This requires coordination with Control Function partners, Process Owners, Third Party Portfolio Executives, and Vendor/Partner Managers to ensure initiatives and features are delivered, risk is managed, and control objectives are achieved.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong combination of Third Party expertise, strategic thinking, tactical planning and project management skills along with the ability to complete analysis and prioritize multiple projects without direct management. The role requires the ability to develop strong partnerships and coordination with business partners in GT&O and across Control Functions such as Compliance and Global Procurement.
• 5-7+ years of Process Improvement/Process Design experience
- Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques
- Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement
- Addresses complex business problems by helping businesses identify and execute strategies for transformative results
• 5-7+ years of Project Management in a matrixed environment
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements
- Plans and schedules project timelines
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Monitors and reports on progress of projects to all stakeholders
- Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Strong Communication
- Navigates a complex organization and influences diverse stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Operates independently to engage and organize stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Delivers excellent written and verbal communications
- Acts as liaison across line of business for program tactics
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with reporting and analytic tools
• Third Party Management
- Manages Third Party relationships and contracts
- Procures Third Party products and services
- Monitors Third Party performance and risk indicators
• Risk Management
- Identifies and escalates operational, regulatory, and strategic risks
- Defines, implements, and operates process controls
- Articulates business impact of regulatory requirements
- Analyzes complex datasets to identify key takeaways and deliver recommended solutions
- Develops and implements reporting solutions using business intelligence and reporting tools like MicroStrategy & Tableau.
Job number: 17073740