Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 69 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 294867
Location: Tempe, AZ
Desired Skill Set:
Project Management, Problem Management, Banking/Financial
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location :Tempe, AZ 85281
Duration: 18 + months contract
Job Details :
* Project Management experience with Retail and/or Branch banking is required.
* Candidates must be available to work from the Tempe office 100% of the time- no remote work available.
* Some travel to the California offices may be occasionally required. Client will re-reimburse the expenses.
* Responsible for the research, initiation, coordination and management of assigned projects for a specific business. Development and delivery of solution are not always well defined, but usually have defined practices.
* Project may require managing multiple technical project teams or external vendors.
* Projects assigned are generally highly complex and have significant impact to the revenue and are multi-disciplinary projects.
* Manage multiple large inter-division projects by developing and administering the project plan.
* Serves as the principal coordinator of the project team responsible for ensuring the project's success and also participates as a key player on other projects.
* Makes recommendations to management to help identify methods, procedures and technologies that enhance project processes. Manages projects and coordinates implementation of project rollout.
* Oversees the implementation of projects by developing or coordinating project plans, facilitation of meetings, gaining consensus and creating appropriate communication to offices or status to senior management.
* Plans and conducts the analysis of complex business problems. Monitors and reports trends.
* Requires the ability to describe complex business problems and their solutions to senior management.
* Ensure the project is on target, identify issues resolution and update management on projects.
* Make recommendations to management for improvements to various projects, tasks and objectives. Monitors and reports trends.
* Requires the ability to describe business problems and their solutions to management
* Coordinate project flow with other impacted departments. Quickly identify the business needs and translate these needs into business requirements, exhibiting a comprehensive knowledge of the business and system flows within the organization.
* Assists in reviewing long-range business plan proposals based on current and anticipated business needs.
* Actively ensure compliance with Business Standards of Conduct and all Patriot Act, CIP, Anti-Money Laundering, Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, and other regulatory and compliance policies and procedures.
* Typically requires 7+ years of demonstrated knowledge and direct work experience in leading and project managing large complex projects that cross company business lines. Requires direct experience in business analysis, project leadership and management skills.
* Requires complete knowledge of customer strategies, practices and priority in order to makes decisions. Core deposit platform experience desired.
* Excellent verbal and written skills Ability to communicate complex issues and ideas with absolute precision and clarity Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and externally with vendors. Ability to prepare excellent formal management presentations Ability to organize and conduct effective meetings appropriate for the topic Ability to recognize and effectively communicate a course of action on difficult projects Ability to provide help and guidance to project team members on matters of communication
* Excellent ability to work within all levels of the organization and externally with vendors Ability to work independently and within teams Ability to develop effective interpersonal networks within the organization Ability to provide help and guidance to project team members on all matters of project management
Organization and planning:
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and successfully
* Excellent personal time-management skills Ability to develop and maintain complex project plans and manage work according to defined methodologies Effective management skills in a matrix environment where project participants report to others
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)