Project Manager - Task Manager
TRS is looking for an experience Project Manager (Task Manager) for our office in San Diego. The PM will provide project management assistance to the Environmental Division Deputy Director and Senior Staff. Additional duties include working with the project team and other task managers to define scope in the development and update of detailed schedules and identification of variances from the original plan. The PM will create detailed schedules utilizing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and prepares budget data for those WBS elements. Analyses project schedule progress and performance and identifies developing problem areas; including analysis of critical path and restraints to determine the effect of changes to the schedule. Will recommend work arounds to support project delivery consistent with client plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, environmental, business, or construction management
- 10 years of Program Management and Project Management in the engineering or construction services industry.
- Infrastructure & environmental industry experience preferred
- Project Control experience preferred
- Extensive experience in developing environmental analyses in accordance to CEQA and NEPA.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled