Project Manager - Systems and Procedures
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
This position will provide Vidant Health services to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve overall business performance. This position will leverage business skills, customer service excellence and strategies to provide objective advice, expertise, and specialized skills needed to identify alternatives and suggest recommendations for change. This position provides leadership within the Systems and Procedures Division and Vidant Health by leading change and managing large, complex strategic projects. The work performed may encompass individual or large team efforts and may be based in one location or across various entities within Vidant Health. The scope of this position is in both operations of clinical practice and business processes throughout the enterprise.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degreerequired. Degree in business administration, industrialengineering, systems engineering or health related field preferred); other fields will be considered with business-related experience. Doctoral degrees encouraged to apply.
- Education and years of relevant experience will vary by needs of the designated project or service required.
- Doctoral level education may be substituted for years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required. Experience in business administration, continuous quality improvement, process improvement, management consulting or other related experience. Experience in health related field preferred. Successful completion of an Administrative Fellowship program may be substituted for years of experience.
- PMP Certification preferred; LSSBB certification preferred; CQI and TQM education and experiencepreferred; knowledge other statistical process controls and/or process accuracy-focused improvement methodologies.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.