Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive alignment with the global Support Operations team across multiple time zones and offices
- Manage prioritization and organization for new and existing projects, including KPI/OKR tracking, process improvements and team engagement
- Develop a thorough understanding of workflows, market-specific policies and customer engagement to create standard processes for measuring opportunity size and business impact
- Work with managers to jointly create milestones and ensure accountability of deliverables through effective planning and follow up
- Provide strategic insights on business excellence, organizational design and building a healthy organization based on inputs from stakeholders
- Facilitate communication across different tiers of support (BPO and FTE) to ensure consistency and standardization
- Create playbooks and frameworks for running large-cross functional initiatives and build working agreements between operations and partner teams
- Track and monitor recruitment, resource allocation (aligning with workforce management) and financials
- Utilize metrics and reporting to make data-driven decisions
- Identify and execute on ad-hoc projects and internal crypto forward initiatives as required by the business
What we look for in you:
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in customer support, payments (fiat or crypto), compliance, risk operations and/or client services
- Experience working in a 24x7, global delivery model
- Eagerness to learn about cryptocurrency and Coinbase's suite of products
- Familiarity with tools including Google Apps, JIRA, Salesforce, etc.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
Nice to haves:
- Leadership experience at a fast growing company, with a specialization in strategy, organizational design or process improvement.
- High level of proficiency in cryptocurrency and Coinbase products
- Advanced degree in business, finance, project management or customer experience