STV | DPM is part of a national, award-winning firm, providing comprehensive Owner’s Representative services to assist clients throughout the entire project process—from definition of need through design, construction, relocation and closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major real estate markets, including Corporate, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, Laboratory & Life Science, Non-Profit and Municipal. We hire candidates with strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated industry experience and a desire to join a dynamic team of PM’s offering real personal and professional growth.
STV is a community of over 1,800 professionals comprised of engineers, architects, project managers and energy consultants in 40 offices throughout North America. This diversity provides our clients with resources and expertise in all facets of projects and our employees with unrivaled career development opportunities.
We are seeking a Project Manager for a variety of industries including (but not limited to) Healthcare, Lab/Life Science, University, Corporate, Public and Industrial/Manufacturing with the following requirements:
- Healthcare: Knowledge of Joint Commission, MA Department of Public Health, Interim Life Safety Methods, and Infection Control Risk Assessment and Mitigation processes required. Experience with clinical projects in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings and Specialty Suites is required. ASHE Healthcare Construction Certification is preferred.
- Lab/Life Science: Knowledge and experience in managing construction of biotech and pharmaceutical lab and cGMP space. Vivarium experience a plus. Knowledge of biology and chemistry lab operations and experience with installation and relocation of equipment. Management of projects within an occupied space is required. Ability to interact with scientist and to ensure no disruption of their work is mitigated when possible. Working knowledge of MEP and controls systems is a plus.
- University and Academic: Knowledge and experience in managing construction in a college or private K-12 campus environment. Work may include academic buildings, residence halls, science centers and involve both new construction and capital improvement programs.
- Corporate: Knowledge and experience in managing corporate fit-ups and ground up construction. May involve FF&E work as well.
- Public Sector: Project management and/or field experience working on K-12 schools, colleges and universities, libraries and other types of municipal buildings. MCPPO certification, unrestricted supervisor’s license or experience with MGL Chapter 149 and 149A considered a plus.
- MEP/Industrial: Experience in working on facilities projects and providing strong field management to subcontractors while demonstrating dedication to safety and quality control on all projects. Requires a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering and 10 + years of experience of related construction and project management experience with industrial or manufacturing type clients.
- 4-year degree in construction, engineering, architecture or related fields and a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of office and/or lab equipment and furniture systems and space planning.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MS Windows, Office and Project experience required; AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, eBuilder experience a plus.
Tracking Code 3934-872