STV, Inc. is part of a national, award-winning firm, providing comprehensive Owner’s Representative services to assist clients throughout the entire construction process—from pre-construction, through construction, to project closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major building facility market areas, including Corporate, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, Laboratory & Life Science, Non-Profit and Municipal.
We are seeking a Project Manager with planning and construction experience in an active Healthcare Institution setting in the New York City area.
- Overseeing construction and renovations in an active healthcare institution
- Running weekly project meetings - take minutes
- Generating and tracking project schedules and budgets
- Bidding, selection and management of architects, contractors, FF&E, technology and equipment vendors
- On-Site coordination of work in conjunction with contractor, design team and hospital staff
- Daily client end user interaction and communication
- Position may be dedicated at one client site full time or may be managing multiple projects at different sites
- 5+ years of project managementexperience, specifically in a hospital setting
- A 4 yeardegree in building construction, engineering, architecture or a related field or higher.
- ASHE HCC, OSHA 30, CCM, or PMP certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MSWindows, Office and Project experiencerequired; AutoCAD, Primavera 6, MS Project experience a plus.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.