We are seeking a Strategy and Development Project Manager to:
- Oversee and maintain the portfolio of projects related to strategy and development.
- Drive all phases of projects including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and transition/project closeout.
- Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations in both formal and informal settings to project workgroup, senior leadership, and other key stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Efficiently plan and facilitate meetings of varied participants, using standard meeting management tools and techniques (agendas, meeting roles, ground rules, minutes, action items tracking, parking lot, etc.).
Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Public Health, Engineering,, Nursing, or related field.
Preferred - Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration,Project Management, Organizational Development, Health Systems Engineering, or related field.
Minimum – 5 years project management of complex initiatives
Preferred – 2 years program management experience and 2 years health care experience
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred - Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP or PgMP certification
University certificate in Project Management
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in program and project management best practices
- Expert in creating work break down structure diagrams, risk management plans, stakeholder analyses, communication plans, and complex project plans
- Ability to transform complex concepts into visuals and presentations for stakeholders to effectively understand
- An advanced level of understanding and acumen of health care systems, environments, and processes
- Hands-on, assertive, and proactive with deliverables to meet timelines
- Credible, articulate, and authoritative with a proven ability to influence withimpact throughout the organization
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including C-suite executives
- Independent and critical thinker who can translate abstract concepts into actions that move the business forward
- Excellent troubleshooting and escalation skills, with the ability to work underpressure and under tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong teams and effective relationships and provide leadershipto a variety of stakeholder groups, without having direct authority
- Meticulous attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work
- Change management skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Expert facilitation skills including meeting and retreat preparation and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.