Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing) firm specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting. Our core expertise is in the area of HR Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Recruiting from A – Z, and Professional Services.
We attribute our record of growth to our thriving base of highly motivated, results-driven management team, employees, and consultant. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great customer service and the willingness to learn, then we want to talk to you!
We have a customer that has the below need for a perm position at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, Maryland. Must possess a minimum of an active Top Secret clearance.
Join client’s team to help support the management of a multi-intelligence portfolio.
- Relevant experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.), or DOD Computing Environment
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals, including managing multiple projects using portfolio management and project management tools, such as Microsoft Project
- Five (5) or more years experience managing a technical team of twenty (20) or more personnel
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to solve difficult technical challenges on a global scale
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication and excellent team collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with definition and tailoring of software processes for a project team or for a software engineering activity, including requirements engineering and design
- Experience with developing and presenting, orally and in writing, technical information to non-technical audiences and clients
Key Job Functions:
Our client seeks an experienced Project Manager to provide technical expertise to help facilitate and support capability assessments in support of decision making on mission-sponsored technology and information sharing programs and issues.
In this role, you will:
- Support the development and implementation of analysis, collection, and core enabling function strategies.
- Coordinate governance, documentation, and meetings to enhance analysis, collection, and core enabling function activities that meet priorities and close gaps. Support the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for executive level stakeholders on analysis, collection, and core enabling function activities.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and post action needs for community sessions and outreach activities that address analysis, collection, and enabling function issues.
- Oversee large and highly complex projects.
- Create project teams, assign individual responsibilities, create project schedules, and determine and acquire resources needed.
- Ensure familiarization with the entire scope and requirements of the projects and serve as a liaison between team members and functional area management requesting the project.
- Leverage specialized knowledge of one or more specific technologies.
- Liaise between various stakeholders and team members facilitating client relationships
- Support the delivery of complex IT projects through the application of commercial industry best practices, technologies, and resources to develop, enhance, and modernize IT solutions as a part of a larger organizational transformation, systems implementation, or IT modernization initiative.
- Track and document the status of delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs and develop processes for a team to handle all aspects of an IT implementation project.
An individual must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- U.S. Citizen
- Pass a background investigation
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cyber Security or related field preferred (experience can be substituted for educational requirements)
- Possess a Top Secret clearance
- Minimum 9 years experience with project and program management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Security+ CE Certification or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II)
- Project Management Certification (PMP, ITIL, CAPM, or Project+)
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
· Up to 5% travel
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.