Onshape is seeking a Project Manager for it’s Strategic Accounts group. The primary function of this position will be to cultivate the business relationships post-sale between Onshape and their more focused accounts by logistically managing the initial implementation, and ongoing success of these strategic customers. The ideal candidate for this position should possess the ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs in order to coordinate and drive multiple groups internally to address those needs.
- Build strong relationships with our strategic customers.
- This position will coordinate with the various functional teams at Onshape to develop strategies that will facilitate the full implementation of Onshape with our strategic customers.
- Define and measure metrics to track the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Identify areas of product improvement that will increase the success rate of Onshape with our customers.
- Identify the key stakeholder needs of our strategic customers while navigating their organizational structure to ensure a successful implementation.
- Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way.
- Up to 50% travel.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or equivalent field.
- Master’s degree in business or product management preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience managing complex projects or coordinating software implementations across an organization.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Detailed knowledge of 3-D CAD systems. (Onshape, Solidworks, Creo, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Technical proficiencies in Google Suite or similar (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).