1. Conduct evaluation and quantification of project costs based on various design plans and store layouts. Negotiate and influence external vendors to ensure completion of project with adherence to budget. Select contractors, designers, etc. from approved bidders list for inclusion in competitively bidding per company/department sourcing guidelines.
2. Provide expertise in creating and managing various constructionschedules. Regularly evaluate performance against deadlines and translate how to pay contractors based on the percentage of completion for the job. Maintain realistic timelines for various projects and report any deviation to management and work to facilitate project completion. Work with internal and external stakeholders to schedule various types of work.Serve as the company liaison with landlords, developers, co-tenants, vendor partners and agencies having jurisdiction over the project throughout the construction process.
3. Conduct regular inspections of new, existing and second-use facilities and provide clear and frequent project status updates to leadership, design and real estate regarding the project schedule, budget, possible impediments to completion and other relevant information. Work with design team to make sure projects are on plan, in budget, and up to company standards.
4. Offer process improvement suggestions and collaborate with store design, purchasing, real estate, property management and maintenance departments to streamline work-flow processes and facilitate seamless cross-functional communication and teamwork.
5. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years additional relevant work experience
Course of Study:
Architecture, engineering, project management, or related field
Course of Study:
Same as above
6 - 10 yrs minimum
English & Spanish
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, advance knowledge of project management and scheduling software. Retailconstructionexperience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
Experience with grocery construction projects.