Works collaboratively with operations teams, provider relations, IT, and other corporate functions to plan, develop, coordinate, and execute significant projects for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes various tools to coordinate and manage complex projects
- Actively and effectively communicates activities and project status to management, executives, end users and colleagues or team members
- Manages, prioritizes and successfully executes multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision, using well documented project plans
- Works closely with managers, executives, end users, and customers (both internal and external) on assigned projects
- Develop standardized processes and procedures designed to ensure the highest level of operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop flow diagrams and detailed instructions to ensure the operator’s understandability of standardized processes and procedures
- Develop training materials (presentations and manuals) to ensure operators are effectively trained on the daily implementation of new processes and procedures
- Work closely with IT and Software development to Identify area of process automation.
- Define system requirements and serve as the technical liaison between operations, Provider Relations and IT to ensure seamless development and integration of system requirements in support of operations
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting departments to model financial performance of all lines of business within Strategic Services, and understand product/service profitability. Using this data, help define new business initiatives to ensure long term profitability and financial success
- Work closely with Operations Managers to analyze Work in Progress data, and identify team, system, or process bottlenecks.
- Develop recommendations for resolving operational flow issues and help recommendations
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Strong ability to utilize various project management tools to coordinate and manage complex projects
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to quickly foster relationships and credibility at all levels
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Innovative:Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Job Security:Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities:Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Above average skills with Microsoft Office; Mastery of Microsoft Project; Tableau a plus
Proficiency in MS Dynamics CRM
6-10 years:Direct experience in managing projects
Extensive earned value management skills including baseline, variance, projected and staffing disciplines
Licenses & Certifications
Six Sigma Green Belt
Project Management Prof.