• Manage assigned Pipeline Integrity projects to meet regulatory requirements anddeadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage In-Line-Inspection (ILI) surveys, anomaly dig activities, pipeline hydrostatic tests and Close Interval Survey (CIS) projects.
• Review and analyze ILI smart pig survey reports and prioritize anomaly digs in accordance with Kinder Morgan’s (KM) Integrity Management Program.
• Effectively plan, schedule and manage multiple projects concurrently to meet company’s needs and expectations.
• Develop cost estimates, develop and manage schedules, identify contractors and competitively bid, prepare Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) for approved projects and enter into Company’s on-line accounting system, issue work directives and coordinate permitting efforts.
• Ensure accurate cost control reporting, cost forecasting, cost accruals and project closure documentation.
• Manage safety and quality for assigned projects
• Manage Dig contractors, NDE contractor and the inspection team to assure program success.
• Manage CIS contractors to assure program success.
• Work with Operations/Cathodic Protection Department to review and understand the anomalies identified along the pipeline system.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and other protocols as relates to Kinder Morgan Liquids O&M & Integrity Management Programs (IMP).
• Assure compliance with all of KM’s processes, procedures and other protocols as generally described above.
• Understands and assures compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, and vendors.
• Consistently maintain and demonstrate a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets, employees, and the general public.
*Position job title will be assigned, depending on the qualifications, skill sets and experience of the successful candidate.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (civil, mechanical, petroleum or chemical) or a related technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
Experience / Specific Knowledge:
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years prior Project Management experience is required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of pipeline industry operations and the liquids industry is required.
• Must have a full complement of project management skills including project scoping and estimating, cost and schedule control, team building, resource planning and permitting.
• Must be knowledgeable in interpreting and utilizing pipeline construction drawings and alignment sheets.
Job ID #: 18152